Hospital

Cantonments Act 1924 (Revised 2006) obligates Cantonment Board to provide basic health services to all the citizens residing within the Cantonment. For this purpose Cantonment Board has established a Cantonment Dispensary which has been functioning since 1950 to cater to the health needs of residents of the Cantonment, employees of the Cantonment Board and nearby areas of the Cantonment where no medical facility of comparison exists.
The present Dispensary building was constructed in 2007.